Ramesh T A#475 on top 500 poets
Biography of Ramesh T A
Born on 28th August 1950, native of Madurai, Tamil Nadu, the Author T.A. Ramesh is educated and living in Pondicherry, India. Though an undergraduate in Physics, he is a postgraduate in English Literature and Personnel Management as well. After working as an industrialist in Sri Lakshminarayana Industries, Pondicherry for 22 years, he is occupied in writing poems and essays since 1989 and is publishing books from 1996 on.
He has written Poetry books like Dreams, Ideas and Realities; The Vision of Life; Soaring High to Sublimity; Pearls of Micro Poetry; Gems of Human Life; The World of Man; Human Life; World Life; Dreams And Realities Of Life; The Game Of Life, The Life of Man, Life of The World, World Peace and New Poems so far; 2 Non-Fiction books, The Creation of One World; and One Human World and one Novel, The Halo Dreams.
His first Poetry Book, DREAMS, IDEAS AND REALTIES was published by Minerva Press, India in 2000. His Non-Fiction book, THE CREATION OF ONE WORLD was published by The Halo Papers, India in 2000 and as E Book by www.lulu.com in Feb.2010.
From 2005 he is occupied in publishing his poems and articles on internet. Along with 33 dignitaries who have made achievements in various fields, T.A. Ramesh was also awarded as the Best English Book Author by the Sourashtra Community Welfare Chamber at Madurai, India on 20th March 2005.
He has been selected as one of the 30 poets filtering from 2150poets scrutinized and unanimously approved by 100 world Editors for publishing their poems in www.theenchantingverses.co.nr as well as in The Enchanting Verses International magazine of May 2008.
He is also selected as an Indian Executive Committee Elite member for the forum, United Minds For Peace Society, www.umfps.co.cc in January 2009.
His Poetry Videos like Colourful Flowers and Water of Life are released by www.youtube.com and www.myspace.com in August 2009.
T A Ramesh is elected by poll as the Poet of the Year 2010 in www.CCPOETS.COM. He is the Second Prize Winner in the Workshop # 17 competition on Justice for the year 2010 in www.boloji.com.
Special Commendation Award for Writer in English is presented to Shri.T.A.Ramesh by BVK Foundation under Sourashtrian Achievers Award category on 11th August 2013 in SITCON 2013 Conference organised by Sourashtra Chamber of Commerce at Raja Muthiya Mandram, Madurai, Tamilnadu, India.
He is honoured with the publication of two of his poems, Passionate Longing of Rose, and Singing Songs in Sonnet Long translated in Romanian language in an Anthology of International Poetry called Geneza Visurilor in Nov.2014 in Romania.
Also, in July 2016, T A Ramesh is honoured with the publication of three of his poems like One World Utopia, Heaven of Earth and One World Union in an Anthology of Poetry for World Unity Against Racism by Our Poetry Archive.
LIST OF BOOKS WRITTEN BY T A RAMESH
Novel and Short Story:
1. THE HALO DREAMS (1988)
2. SHORT STORY COLLECTION (1992)
3. THE CREATION OF ONE WORLD (1997)
4. One Human World (2003)
5. HUMAN WORLD (2008)
6. New World Order (2015)
7. PEARLS OF MICRO POETRY Vol.1 (21.7.2009)
8. PEARLS OF MICRO POETRY Vol.2 (20.10.2009)
9. PEARLS OF MICRO POETRY Vol.3 (29.1.2010)
10. PEARLS OF MICRO POETRY Vol.4 (6.3.2010)
11. PEARLS OF MICRO POETRY Vol.5 (16.8.2010)
12. PEARLS OF MICRO POETRY Vol.6 (1.9.2010)
13. PEARLS OF MICRO POETRY Vol.7 (21.9.2010)
14. PEARLS OF MICRO POETRY Vol.8 (8.3.2011)
Poetry - 1:
15. DREAMS, IDEAS AND REALITIES (1994)
16. THE VISION OF LIFE (1999)
17. SOARING HIGH TO SUBLIMITY (2002)
Poetry - 2:
18. GEMS OF HUMAN LIFE (23.5.2009)
19. THE WORLD OF MAN (19.7.2009)
20. W O R L D L I F E (10.9.2009)
21. H U M A N L I F E (6.10.2009)
22. D R E A M S A N D R E A L I T I E S O F L I F E (2.11.2009)
23. T H E G A M E O F L I F E (8.12.2009)
Poetry - 3:
24. T H E L I F E O F M A N (5.2.2010)
25. LIFE OF THE WORLD (10.3.2010)
26. NEW POEMS (11.8.2010)
27. RANDOM POEMS (26.10.2010)
28. MODERN POEMS (28.12.2010)
29. W O R L D P E A C E (25.1.2011)
Poetry - 4:
30. POEMS IN VARIETY (3.2.2011)
31. WORLD LOVE LIFE (13.3.2011)
32. WORLD OF NATURE (17.4.2011)
33. DREAMS, ROMANCE AND REALITIES (31.7.2011)
34. ROMANCE, FANTASY AND REALITY (13.9.2011)
35. NATURE, LOVE AND LIFE (4.10.2011)
Poetry - 5:
36. DREAMS AND LOVE UNIQUE! (10.11.2011)
37. BLOSSOMING FLOWERS UNIQUE (5.1.2012)
38. Crops of Ideas (12.2.2012)
39. WORLD OF POETRY (POEMS IN VARIETY) (21.3.2012)
40. Romantic Poems (7.5.2012)
41. LOVE, LIFE, NATURE POEMS (14.7.2012)
Poetry - 6:
42. ROMANCE AND REALITY OF LIFE (18.8.2012)
43. Nature, Friendship and Changes (16.9.2012)
44. POETIC CELEBRATION (1.11.2012)
45. STORMS, FESTIVALS AND ROMANCE (9.12.2012)
46. Cherished Dreams, Art and Love (16.1.2013)
47. LOVE FOREVER (3.3.2013)
Poetry - 7:
48. ARTS, POETS AND POETRY (14.4.2013)
49. POETRY, LIFE AND ADVENTURE (1.6.2013)
50. CHANGE FOR THE BETTER (9.7.2013)
51. ROMANTIC ADVENTURE AND WORLD LIFE (4.8.2013)
52. FRIENDSHIP, POETRY AND DREAMS COME TRUE (18.9.2013)
53. ART, NATURE AND CULTURE (13.10.2013)
Poetry - 8:
54. KEEP OPTIONS OPEN FOR ONE WORLD (17.11.2013)
55. TRAVEL WITH A SIGH OF RELIEF (27.12.2013)
56. Open A New Diary (29.1.2014) Vol.1
57. Open A New Diary (25.2.2014) Vol.2
58. Open A New Diary (11.4.2014) Vol.3
59. Open A New Diary (4.6.2014) Vol.4
Poetry - 9:
60. Open A New Diary (1.8.2014) Vol.5
61. Open A New Diary (5.9.2014) Vol.6
62. Open A New Diary (10.10.2014) Vol.7
63. Open A New Diary (3.11.2014) Vol.8
64. Open A New Diary (11.12.2014) Vol.9
65. Open A New Diary (14.1.2015) Vol.10
Poetry - 10:
66. Love of Nature (12.2.2015)
67. High Value of Love (30.3.2015)
68. Shaping Things Out of Chaos (19.5.2015)
69. Love in Nature or Dreams (25.6.2015)
70. Play of Fate (26.7.2015)
71. Grey Blanket (19.8.2015)
Poetry – 11:
72. Good and Bad Life (9.9.2015)
73. In Pursuit of Spiritualism (10.10.2015)
74. Day and Night Life (10.11.2015)
75. Fury of Nature and Man’s Life (17.12.2015)
76. See Things as They Really Are! (16.1.2016)
77. The World We Live In (15.2.2016)
Poetry – 12:
78. Our World of Nature (24.3.2016)
79. Old and New (18.4.2016)
80. A Place of One’s Own (11.5.2016)
81. A Cynosure of Heaven (16.6.2016)
82. Grace of Nature (12.7.2016)
83. The Painted Picture (12.8.2016)
Poetry - 13:
84. Nostalgia (19.9.2016)
85. Art of Beauty (10.11.2016)
86. The Island (31.12.2016)
87. All for Benefit (30.1.2017)
88. We Have Time in the World (27.2.2017)
89. Joy of Colourful in All (21.4.2017)
Poetry - 14:
90. World Life of Man (30.5.2017)
91. All are Part of Nature (6.7.2017)
92. Human Life in the World (8.9.2017)
93. A world of Contradictions (7.11.2017)
94. Dreams and Achievements (9.12.2017)
Ramesh T A's Works:
Dreams, Ideas And Realities, Minerva Press, India
The Creation of One World, The Halo Papers, India
- Leaves With Flowers And Fruits As Heart ... -new-
- Only Nature Has The Ultimate Say! -new-
- Where Modern World Leading To Live - Hea... -new-
- Celebrate Diwali For The Eradication Of ... -new-
- How Can We Make Ourselves Really Advance... -new-
- Nature Too Has Feelings As Humans! -new-
- Enjoy Pleasures Till Life In The World! -new-
- Nature's Divine Nature Of Love To All! -new-
- Natural Healing Is Love Of Divine Spirit...
- No Hard And Fast Rule Doe Lovers And Sol...
- Love Fantasy Churned By Gyrating Dance O...
- Love By Sky Damsel Of Gorgeous Beauty!
- Union Of Passionate Lovers Is Star Of Th...
- Heavenly Paradise On Earth By Love Of Na...
Ramesh T A Poems
I wonder at the beauty of Nature as never before!
It is wonderful to look at the splendour for hours on;
Such a beauty leaves one ever in spell bound state!
Knowledge is the food for the mind;
Meditation is the food for the spirit;
Music is the food for the love of heart;
Colourful pageant of species parades in all parts of the world!
After Winter, Holi, the festival of colour welcomes Spring season
And colourful romantic mood maroons men in mirth and revelry!
With beauty and love it brings joy to life ever!
Warbling music of birds cheer up the mood....
And make my day lovely to go ahead with joy!
It has created snow meadows everywhere.....
And things from road to houses and trees.....
All are covered with uniform white snows on!
A Waiting To Unleash!
Too much grief due to communal conditions,
Too much anger due to nonsensical notions,
Too much rigid restrictions due to obligations
Make one a poet at last to pour emotion in poems!
At such a time and mood can there be any form
Being followed according to regular poetic models
Usually known to all including both poets and critics
Who can comment and criticize according to fashion?