I was born on 24 April 1967 at Kasur(PAKISTAN) .I passed MA English in 1996 from Punjab University Lahore and then got MPhil degree fron Ansted University (UK) online.I write poetry in ENGLISH, URDU and PUNJABI.
(1) Beautiful pens are not necessary for beautiful writings.
(2) Beautiful wives are not necessary for beautiful domestic atmosphere.
(3) Beautiful eyes are not necessary to trace beauty.
(4) Beautiful dreams are not enough for beautiful deeds.
(5) Beauty creators are often not externally beautiful.
(6) Beauty lovers can find beauty even in dark and ugly things.
(7) Morality is the beauty of soul.
(8) Often beautiful souls hide behind ugly bodies and ugly souls behind beautiful bodies.
(9) Beauty of body is rare but the beauty of soul is the most rare.
(10) Each sense has its beauty but the beauty of seeing is the most common.